It looked as though UFC Heavyweight Brendan Schaub’s request was answered earlier this month. MMAJunkie reported that the TUF 10 Alum would indeed be facing off against Mir during one of the many planned March events.
Sportsnet.CA learned earlier today that Schaub will have to deal with the *Skyscraper* Stefan Struve on March 3rd instead. This bout will likely Co- Headline UFC on Versus 3: Sanchez vs. Kampmann which may take place in Louisville, Kentucky.
- UFC 183 ‘Silva vs. Diaz’ weigh-in results and replay; Gastelum and Lineker miss weight - January 31, 2015
- UFC 183: Silva-Diaz face off at media day - January 30, 2015
- Warrior Code: UFC 184’s Ronda Rousey - January 28, 2015
- UFC on FOX 14: Gustafsson vs. Johnson full fight highlights - January 25, 2015
- “Heavy Hitter” Dan Henderson talks H-Bomb ahead of UFC on FOX 14 - January 24, 2015
- Anderson Silva defends “personal friend” Jon Jones - January 24, 2015
- Who’s first for Bellator’s Kimbo Slice? - January 22, 2015
- Bellator 132 Highlight: Patricio Pitbull submits Daniel Straus to retain featherweight strap - January 18, 2015
- Jon Jones on cocaine incident: “Just really got caught with my pants down” - January 18, 2015
- UFC 183’s Miesha Tate wants stand up war with Sara McMann - January 18, 2015