It looked as though UFC Heavyweight Brendan Schaub’s request was answered earlier this month. MMAJunkie reported that the TUF 10 Alum would indeed be facing off against Mir during one of the many planned March events.
Sportsnet.CA learned earlier today that Schaub will have to deal with the *Skyscraper* Stefan Struve on March 3rd instead. This bout will likely Co- Headline UFC on Versus 3: Sanchez vs. Kampmann which may take place in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Invicta FC 12 Full Fight Card & Event Info - March 27, 2015
- TVP: Gonzaga Cro Cop’s Cro Cop in Manchester - March 23, 2015
- UFC 189 ‘Aldo vs. McGregor’ World Tour Press Conference Replay - March 20, 2015
- Poetic Violence: Ronda Rousey armbars Cat Zingano in super, super slo-mo - March 18, 2015
- UFC 185 Highlight: Ross Pearson KO’s Sam Stout with a savage left hook - March 16, 2015
- UFC 185 Highlights: Rafael dos Anjos demolishes Anthony Pettis to become UFC lightweight champion - March 16, 2015
- UFC 185 weigh-in highlights - March 13, 2015
- UFC 185 ‘Pettis vs. Dos Anjos’ pick em - March 13, 2015
- UFC 185 ‘Embedded’ Episodes 1-2 - March 11, 2015
- CM Punk leaning toward welterweight division, will meet with UFC officials in July - March 10, 2015