It looked as though UFC Heavyweight Brendan Schaub’s request was answered earlier this month. MMAJunkie reported that the TUF 10 Alum would indeed be facing off against Mir during one of the many planned March events.
Sportsnet.CA learned earlier today that Schaub will have to deal with the *Skyscraper* Stefan Struve on March 3rd instead. This bout will likely Co- Headline UFC on Versus 3: Sanchez vs. Kampmann which may take place in Louisville, Kentucky.
- UFC on FOX 11: ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone finishes Barboza in stunning fashion - April 19, 2014
- UFC on FOX 11: Nurmagomedov improves to 22-0 - April 19, 2014
- UFC on FOX 11 ‘Werdum vs. Browne’ weigh-in replay - April 18, 2014
- UFC on FOX 11 ‘Werdum vs. Browne’ Staff Pick Em - April 18, 2014
- TUF 19 ten-second KO (video) - April 18, 2014
- Whose House? Shaq’s House! - April 18, 2014
- Kennedy decisions Bisping in TUF Nations Finale main event - April 17, 2014
- Doom .gif – Noons starches Stout at TUF Nations Finale - April 16, 2014
- TUF Nations Finale Pick Em - April 16, 2014
- TUF Nations Finale ‘Bisping vs. Kennedy’ weigh-in video and results - April 15, 2014