It looked as though UFC Heavyweight Brendan Schaub’s request was answered earlier this month. MMAJunkie reported that the TUF 10 Alum would indeed be facing off against Mir during one of the many planned March events.
Sportsnet.CA learned earlier today that Schaub will have to deal with the *Skyscraper* Stefan Struve on March 3rd instead. This bout will likely Co- Headline UFC on Versus 3: Sanchez vs. Kampmann which may take place in Louisville, Kentucky.
- GIFS of Doom: Dillashaw merks Soto in Sactown - August 31, 2014
- Full Fight: Relive the Cage Warriors 70 main event between Duffy and Lapilus - August 28, 2014
- UFC 177 ‘Embedded’ Episodes 1 & 2 - August 27, 2014
- UFC Fight Night 49 Highlights: Dos Anjos blasts Bendo - August 24, 2014
- UFC Fight Night 49 ‘Henderson vs. Dos Anjos’ weigh-in highlights - August 22, 2014
- Rousey talks ‘Superman vs. Goku’ and more in Macao - August 22, 2014
- Cage Warriors 70 Highlights: Tommy McCafferty TKO’s Dean Reilly - August 19, 2014
- Cage Warriors 70 photo gallery and event results - August 18, 2014
- HOV-MMA Fight Night 47 Kountermove Freeroll & Preview - August 15, 2014
- Ronda Rousey drenches herself for a good cause (video) - August 13, 2014