Edgar suffered two broken ribs during training.His opponent Maynard will be sidelined with a knee injury. It is now unknown when the final chapter of this much anticipated trilogy will be completed.
What is now known is that Rampage vs. Hamill will be promoted to Main Event status while Thiago Alves vs. Rick Story will move onto the PPV card, likely as the opening fight.
- TVP: Penne bathes Ellis in her own blood at Invicta FC 1 - September 24, 2014
- TVP: Nakai submits Gonzales at Pancrase 247 - September 17, 2014
- Paul ‘Semtex’ Daley explodes Rocha’s liver at BAMMA 16 - September 14, 2014
- Here’s the Tito-Bonnar brawl you may or may not have missed - September 5, 2014
- TUF 20: ‘The Tiny Tornado’ needs an outlet - September 5, 2014
- GIFS of Doom: Dillashaw merks Soto in Sactown - August 31, 2014
- Full Fight: Relive the Cage Warriors 70 main event between Duffy and Lapilus - August 28, 2014
- UFC 177 ‘Embedded’ Episodes 1 & 2 - August 27, 2014
- UFC Fight Night 49 Highlights: Dos Anjos blasts Bendo - August 24, 2014
- UFC Fight Night 49 ‘Henderson vs. Dos Anjos’ weigh-in highlights - August 22, 2014