Edgar suffered two broken ribs during training.His opponent Maynard will be sidelined with a knee injury. It is now unknown when the final chapter of this much anticipated trilogy will be completed.
What is now known is that Rampage vs. Hamill will be promoted to Main Event status while Thiago Alves vs. Rick Story will move onto the PPV card, likely as the opening fight.
- Invicta FC 12 Full Fight Card & Event Info - March 27, 2015
- TVP: Gonzaga Cro Cop’s Cro Cop in Manchester - March 23, 2015
- UFC 189 ‘Aldo vs. McGregor’ World Tour Press Conference Replay - March 20, 2015
- Poetic Violence: Ronda Rousey armbars Cat Zingano in super, super slo-mo - March 18, 2015
- UFC 185 Highlight: Ross Pearson KO’s Sam Stout with a savage left hook - March 16, 2015
- UFC 185 Highlights: Rafael dos Anjos demolishes Anthony Pettis to become UFC lightweight champion - March 16, 2015
- UFC 185 weigh-in highlights - March 13, 2015
- UFC 185 ‘Pettis vs. Dos Anjos’ pick em - March 13, 2015
- UFC 185 ‘Embedded’ Episodes 1-2 - March 11, 2015
- CM Punk leaning toward welterweight division, will meet with UFC officials in July - March 10, 2015