Edgar suffered two broken ribs during training.His opponent Maynard will be sidelined with a knee injury. It is now unknown when the final chapter of this much anticipated trilogy will be completed.
What is now known is that Rampage vs. Hamill will be promoted to Main Event status while Thiago Alves vs. Rick Story will move onto the PPV card, likely as the opening fight.
- UFC on FOX 11: ‘Cowboy’ Cerrone finishes Barboza in stunning fashion - April 19, 2014
- UFC on FOX 11: Nurmagomedov improves to 22-0 - April 19, 2014
- UFC on FOX 11 ‘Werdum vs. Browne’ weigh-in replay - April 18, 2014
- UFC on FOX 11 ‘Werdum vs. Browne’ Staff Pick Em - April 18, 2014
- TUF 19 ten-second KO (video) - April 18, 2014
- Whose House? Shaq’s House! - April 18, 2014
- Kennedy decisions Bisping in TUF Nations Finale main event - April 17, 2014
- Doom .gif – Noons starches Stout at TUF Nations Finale - April 16, 2014
- TUF Nations Finale Pick Em - April 16, 2014
- TUF Nations Finale ‘Bisping vs. Kennedy’ weigh-in video and results - April 15, 2014