Edgar suffered two broken ribs during training.His opponent Maynard will be sidelined with a knee injury. It is now unknown when the final chapter of this much anticipated trilogy will be completed.
What is now known is that Rampage vs. Hamill will be promoted to Main Event status while Thiago Alves vs. Rick Story will move onto the PPV card, likely as the opening fight.
- Warrior Code: UFC 184’s Ronda Rousey - January 28, 2015
- UFC on FOX 14: Gustafsson vs. Johnson full fight highlights - January 25, 2015
- “Heavy Hitter” Dan Henderson talks H-Bomb ahead of UFC on FOX 14 - January 24, 2015
- Anderson Silva defends “personal friend” Jon Jones - January 24, 2015
- Who’s first for Bellator’s Kimbo Slice? - January 22, 2015
- Bellator 132 Highlight: Patricio Pitbull submits Daniel Straus to retain featherweight strap - January 18, 2015
- Jon Jones on cocaine incident: “Just really got caught with my pants down” - January 18, 2015
- UFC 183’s Miesha Tate wants stand up war with Sara McMann - January 18, 2015
- ‘UFC Fight Night Boston’ Post-Fight Press Conference Live - January 18, 2015
- Watch: McGregor fans give Jose Aldo a tough time during Fight Club Q & A in Boston - January 18, 2015