Edgar suffered two broken ribs during training.His opponent Maynard will be sidelined with a knee injury. It is now unknown when the final chapter of this much anticipated trilogy will be completed.
What is now known is that Rampage vs. Hamill will be promoted to Main Event status while Thiago Alves vs. Rick Story will move onto the PPV card, likely as the opening fight.
- UFC 177 ‘Embedded’ Episodes 1 & 2 - August 27, 2014
- UFC Fight Night 49 Highlights: Dos Anjos blasts Bendo - August 24, 2014
- UFC Fight Night 49 ‘Henderson vs. Dos Anjos’ weigh-in highlights - August 22, 2014
- Rousey talks ‘Superman vs. Goku’ and more in Macao - August 22, 2014
- Cage Warriors 70 Highlights: Tommy McCafferty TKO’s Dean Reilly - August 19, 2014
- Cage Warriors 70 photo gallery and event results - August 18, 2014
- HOV-MMA Fight Night 47 Kountermove Freeroll & Preview - August 15, 2014
- Ronda Rousey drenches herself for a good cause (video) - August 13, 2014
- Cage Warriors 70 ‘Duffy vs. Lapilus’ Full Fight Card and Stream Info - August 13, 2014
- Tommy Toe Hold shoots the $%#& with Ronda Rousey (video) - August 6, 2014