The greatest fantasy MMA game in the universe has joined forces with the greatest women’s MMA promotion in the universe to fill your Saturday night with even more enjoyment than you can possibly handle.
For the first time since their 2nd event, Kountermove has brought Invicta FC back into the mix giving fans the opportunity to keep score while they watch tomorrow night’s historic PPV unfold inside of Kansas City’s Ameristar Casino.
If you’re new to Kountermove ,or on the fence about the whole Fantasy Sports thing, here are some rules and instructions to ease your mind a little:
1) Pick a Game: You will simultaneously select (1) the “Entry Fee”, from a choice of free games or various cash games, and (2) the size of the opponent pool you wish to play in.
2) Draft Your Team of Fighters: You then draft a team of 5 fighters, under a salary cap of $25,000 in fake money. You may edit your team of fighters at any time right up until the first preliminary bout of the event begins.
3) Score points and win cash (or play for free!): Kountermove determines a fighter’s fantasy score as follows. A first-round win (by knockout, submission, DQ, or other) earns 100 points, second-round win earns 75 points, and third, fourth, or fifth-round wins, again by knockout, submission, DQ, or other, earn 50 points. Rounds won (win-by-decision fights only, two out of three judges required) earn 10 points each*.
In addition, fighters earn fantasy points for Significant Strikes Landed (.5 points each), Takedowns/Reversals (2 points each), Submission Attempts (3 points each), Knockdowns (3 points each), and Dominant Positions (2 points each). Like other fantasy sites, Kountermove awards zero points to players who draft a fighter who scratches or an entire fight that scratches because of injury, illness, or any other reason. Decisions and points are final in the cage – scoring is based only on the final call, during the event, in the cage.
You can find the free $25 hov-mma Invicta FC 6 freeroll by following the link here – HOV Invicta Freeroll.
If that game is full, or if you feel like playing more games (you likely will – it’s quite addictive) check out the plethora of UFC, Bellator and Invicta games on the home page right here – Kountermove.
- UFC 183: Silva-Diaz face off at media day - January 30, 2015
- Warrior Code: UFC 184’s Ronda Rousey - January 28, 2015
- UFC on FOX 14: Gustafsson vs. Johnson full fight highlights - January 25, 2015
- “Heavy Hitter” Dan Henderson talks H-Bomb ahead of UFC on FOX 14 - January 24, 2015
- Anderson Silva defends “personal friend” Jon Jones - January 24, 2015
- Who’s first for Bellator’s Kimbo Slice? - January 22, 2015
- Bellator 132 Highlight: Patricio Pitbull submits Daniel Straus to retain featherweight strap - January 18, 2015
- Jon Jones on cocaine incident: “Just really got caught with my pants down” - January 18, 2015
- UFC 183’s Miesha Tate wants stand up war with Sara McMann - January 18, 2015
- ‘UFC Fight Night Boston’ Post-Fight Press Conference Live - January 18, 2015